“We need to sell our home…”
For most people, their home is their largest and most valuable asset. It is also the emotional hub of your family life. We make the decision to sell our homes for many reasons, but one thing is constant among all sellers — moving to another home either locally or in a new city involves more than simply packing and unpacking.
I know selling a home can be a bit scary in today’s market. In addition to being a buyer’s market, financing standards are tougher, and buyers are ‘sitting on the fence’ fearing the market has not bottomed out. Furthermore, buyers respond strongly to perfectly staged homes which are ready to move into today. Sellers must also think of nearby home sales (short sales or foreclosures) and appraisals. It can be overwhelming just thinking about what is on the ‘to do’ list.
Why use us as your listing agent? Please take a moment to see what my clients say about me.
- I am a full time agent. Real estate has been my career for almost 20 years.
- I can offer a staging assistance. If your home needs staging, I can offer many valuable solutions. I even have many staging items I lend to my clients. In some cases, you might need to hire a full time staging service and I can recommend the best ones to work with to sell your home. Staging makes a significant difference in how long your home is on the market and the amount it sells for.
- I am accessible. I supply my cell phone numbers on websites, ads, and all marketing materials. The #1 complaint from sellers is that after the listing is signed, they hardly ever hear from their agent. I respond to your call or email the same day.
- When you hire me, you get me. You are not passed along to a less-experienced team member. I personally follow your listing through closing as well as after the closing for referrals of workers, suppliers, or anything else that might be of help to you.
- I am highly experienced. How is my 17 years in the business of benefit to you? I are up-to-date on the changes in the real estate market as they occur, as well as the title and lending industries. I have been presented with hundreds of transaction scenarios that make me an expert at all steps necessary to make sure your purchase contract does not have any loop holes, the buyer’s financing is confirmed, the contract deadlines are met by both parties, and every precaution is taken in order that your closing is smooth and there are NO surprises. Your home is your largest asset and trusting it to experienced agent is a huge benefit. You can be assured you will be protected when selling your home….no taking anything for granted or assumptions.
- I am knowledgeable about the communities. I live and actively participate in the communities where I conduct my business. Not only do I do business in my primary communities, I also support the local business owners, attend church, know members of city council, planning and zoning board members and keep up to date on all that is current with the school systems. I have attended city meetings and stay current on zoning changes, new businesses, recreation and sports activities for families, and special services your perspective buyer may need.
- I have earned the respect of my peers. Agents can make or break a deal. I have a great working relationship with other agents and have earned their respect and trust. I consistently maintain my professionalism and have a calm demeanor when conducting business. Only after being an agent for 6 years, I was elected president of the Greater Dublin Realty Association. I have had other agents share that when showing one of my listings, they tell their buyers that the house they are about to see will be presented and priced well before even going into the house based upon my reputation in the market.