From its diminutive antique village settled in the early 1800s along the Scioto River, the village of Dublin has sprawled outward many miles from its center. Most Dublin residents live in large, master planned communities. Several larger planned communities surround golf courses, including Tartan Fields and Muirfield Village, home of the annual PGA Memorial Tournament. Dublin’s award winning school system draws many families and the annual Irish Festival and St. Patrick’s Day Parade draw visitors from everywhere for good Irish fun.
- 8 Homes sold in 2014 ranging between $465,000 – $750,000
- Homes were built between 1999 and 2005
- Amberleigh is located north of Brand Rd, south of Glick Rd, east of Dublin Rd, west of the Scioto River
- Contact phone for Amberleigh Civic Association is 614-581-1652
- 2 Homes sold in 2014 ranged between $465,000 – $610,000
- Homes were built between 1999 and 2005 Amberleigh North is located north of Brand Rd, south of Glick Rd, east of Dublin Rd, west of the Scioto River
- Click here for the Amberleigh North website